Key points covered in the video:
- Workflows view: Displays all workflows the user has access to, with options to toggle between in-progress, completed, and snoozed workflows.
- Filtering workflows: Users can filter workflows by workflow type, current performer, and workflow starter.
- Workflow arrangement: Workflows are arranged in reverse chronological order, with urgent and overdue ones at the top.
- Workflow details: Hovering over a workflow shows its current stage, while clicking on it reveals its full information, log, and comments from the team.
- Adding comments: Users can add comments, mention team members, and upload files, videos, or images in the workflow view.
- Workflow actions: Actions available include ending the workflow, returning to a previous stage, cloning the workflow, editing the template, toggling its urgent status.
- Dot menu: Workflow actions can also be accessed via the dot menu on the workflow tile.
- Cloning workflows: Users can create a new workflow with the exact same kickoff form parameters as an existing one by cloning the existing workflow.
- Deleting can be permanently deleted from the system.