Key points covered in the video:
- Pneumatic’s open system design: The platform is designed to interact seamlessly with external parties, including those who don’t have Pneumatic accounts.
- Sharing kick-off forms: Users can create public links to share their workflow templates with people who don’t have Pneumatic accounts.
- Launching workflows from outside the system: once a public kick-off form is submitted, Pneumatic launches a new workflow, assigning tasks to your team members.
- Guest performer feature: Pneumatic allows users to add performers to ongoing tasks, including guest performers without Pneumatic accounts, by simply using their email addresses.
- External user engagement: The platform enables users to engage with external users during crucial stages of a workflow where some outside input may be needed, such as skills assessment or interviews in a hiring process.
- Task completion by guest performers: guest performers added to live tasks can read and post comments, fill out output fields and complete tasks.
- No extra charge for guest performers: Pneumatic allows users to add as many guest performers to tasks as needed without incurring any additional costs, making it a cost-effective solution for businesses and organizations.